Our Saturn pads use the highest quality closed-cell and open-cell foams, an ultra hardwearing 600D ripstop recycled polyester outer shell, an anti-slip base, lightweight aluminium buckles, and padded shoulder straps.
All Moon Climbing pads feature our innovative ‘reverse fold’ system, folding taco style to provide a surface with no creases and with the landing surface folding to the outside. The landing side, with the firm foam, has the carry straps attached and can be detached when climbing.
When you shoulder your MOON pad after using it over muddy ground, the lower (dirty) surface of the pad folds in, saving your clothes, your car seats or your mother’s carpet, from that dirt you’ve been throwing it into all day. On the landing surface, a sturdy flap covers the shoulder straps so you won’t trip on them, but it also keeps the carry area free of dirt, even if the pad is flipped over. Neatly, the same flap turns back down and around, exposing the straps while wrapping the lower end of the pad to secure your gear in carry mode.
Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 14cm
- 160 x 120 x 14cm
- Weight: approx 8kg/17lbs
- P600D with PU coating
- Made from recycled polyester
- Anti crease reverse system (for a seamless landing surface) with waist belt and protective flap
- Reconfigured carrying system now includes chest harness
- Single sheet of closed cell foam (30mm) on top of a single sheet of open cell foam (110mm)
- Top and side grab handles
- Aluminium buckles
- Anti-slip base fabric
- Carpet foot mat
- Screen printed branding on landing surface